Free Stuff No Catch
Here's some good FREE stuff for youfrom Joan with love. :)1. If you have a Scout who will soon be an Eagle, you can have a ... letter sent from the ... Send name and address and the
Here's some good FREE stuff for you
from Joan with love. :)
1. If you have a Scout who will soon be an Eagle, you can have a congratulatory letter sent from the President. Send name and address and the reason to: The Greeting Office, The White House Washington DC 20500
You can also get birthday greetings for 100 year olds.
2. Children can get free film and lots of other free camera stuff: Wolf Camera Wolfpack Club 1-888-644-9653
3. You can get free grease remover by calling: 1-800-610-5907
4. To find out secret car warranties (these are the ones the car makers don't talk about, but use rather than recall a gazillion cars, visit: www.autosafety.org
5. To bid on lost luggage and contents, visit: www.unclaimedbaggage.com
6. Did you know you can borrow videos and slide shows FREE except for return postage from the National Gallery of Art. For a catalog, visit: www.nationalart.gov
7. FREE firewood. To learn what national park nearest you is offering wood, write to: F.W.#559, Forest Service, Box 2417, Washington, DC 20013
8. Do you know you can read all sorts of FREE books at: www.gutenberg.net
9. To find FREE environmental information, go to: www.epa.gov
10. Get a FREE faucet fountain - dinosaur, bear, dolphin - by sending $2 s/h to: Jayne Products, Dept 34, Box 10726 Naples FL 34101
11. For FREE Hershey's Halloween Treats, send an sase with 64 cents postage to: Hershey Company Free Halloween Treats 704 Metro Drive Lebanon PA 17042
12. For kids who like to work with tools, join Sears Craftsman Kids Club 1-800-682-8691
13. For a FREE Starwars Poster, call: 1-800-405-9800
14. Find really great big discount coupons at: www.supermarkets.com
15. To receive a Magicard for large discounts for Disney entertainment and products, send your request to: email@example.com
Article Tags: Free Stuff
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Free Stuff No Gimmicks
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Free Stuff No Catch News
New York Giants: Eli Manning Can Take Ben McAdoo's Offense to Next Level in ... - Bleacher Report
New York Giants: Eli Manning Can Take Ben McAdoo's Offense to Next Level in ...
And watching those guys run routes and catch balls and stuff like that—I'm definitely itching to get back out there with them." Of course, all of this talk about Manning and his receiving targets will be worthless if the quarterback has no time to ...
Bolts notes: Off day key for players feeling 'kind of sick' - TBO.com
Bolts notes: Off day key for players feeling 'kind of sick'
“Most of the guys have been ready for games and stuff like that, but (Wednesday) is a day off and that's going to be huge, not only for the injured guys, but for the guys feeling kind of sick. So we're going to use these days to kind of get our guys ...
America's Most Tasteful $2 Buzz - Deadspin
America's Most Tasteful $2 Buzz
But here we are, me with thoughts on grocery stores and you with no recourse but to read them. (Or I guess click elsewhere, but what kind of monster would invalidate my life's work just because I haven't mentioned beer yet. Oh look, right there, just ...
Chris Crofton, Advice King: I'm Bored, and No One Wants to Do Anything - Nashville Scene
Chris Crofton, Advice King: I'm Bored, and No One Wants to Do Anything
I invite folks to get a cheap ticket to the symphony, or to go on a free walk in our beautiful city, but usually the only quick "Yes" I can rely on is when I suggest going to a bar to get a beer. ... United, we could play catch. Divided, we were stuck ...
Mundelein meets the challenge against Grayslake North - Chicago Daily Herald
Mundelein meets the challenge against Grayslake North
Chicago Daily Herald
And when the junior sprinted off the field following his diving catch to end the third inning and was greeted by his happy teammates, it was clear the Mustangs were over their slow start. ... No. 15 Grayslake North (17-19) jumped out to a 4-0 lead in ...
Arms control treaty could land security researchers like me in jail - Ars Technica (blog)
Ars Technica (blog)
Arms control treaty could land security researchers like me in jail
Ars Technica (blog)
These rules further restrict anything that may be used to develop a cyberweapon, which therefore makes a wide number of innocuous products export-restricted, such as editors and compilers. It's not that these ... The best way to secure your stuff is ...
Hooked on Fishing events set for Saturday in Chico, Oroville - Oroville Mercury Register
Hooked on Fishing events set for Saturday in Chico, Oroville
Oroville Mercury Register
Chico >> There will be two fishing hot spots Saturday as thousands of children will test their skill and try to catch one of the aquatic animals. Two free Hooked on Fishing, Not on Drugs events are set for Horseshoe Lake in Chico's upper Bidwell Park ...